Services for AlumniPurdue alumni have life-long services with the Center for Career Opportunities, so the CCO encourages alums to keep their resumes up to date in myCCO.
myCCO Featured Resources
- Employers recruit Purdue alumni, apply to job postings
- Brainfuse “JobNow” provides live resume, interview and job coaching
- InterviewStream allows you practice interview skills
- Merchant Online allows you to research company information
- CCO Resume & Job Search Handbook
- Indiana Career Explorer Assessment
- Interview Tips
- Job Search Strategies
- Researching Companies
- Salary Negotiation
- Graduate School & Professional Program
Stay Connected to CCO
CCO In-person Resources
Walk-In Services: Alumni receive assistance on a first-come, first-served basis for resume review or career-related questions. Walk-in appointments are typically 5-10 minutes and are limited to 15 minutes.
Additional Personal Assistance: Alumni may e-mail questions, concerns, or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a career consultant will follow up within a week.