Sourcing Students and Alumni at PurdueThrough CCO and NACElink at Purdue myCCO Want to set a date for on campus recruiting?
- Log into your NACElink at Purdue myCCO account
- select "Create New OCR Schedule Request from your desktop.
- Contact Paula Beaver by phone at 765-494-8740 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consult Guidelines for Successful Recruitment for policies and for best practices.
- Space is limited and we reserve recruiting space up to one year in advance.
- Resume Collections:
Through NACElink at Purdue myCCO you can publicize vacancies to qualified students. Interested students refer resumes online through myCCO, where you can log in to review them. Contact CCO to set this up.
- Customized Resume Searches:
Complete and submit a Resume Search Request and CCO will search its students and alumni resume database and send you resumes with the majors, degrees, graduation dates, and work authorization requirements you specify.
- Job Listings:
You can post vacancies for students and/or alumni online through NACElink at Purdue myCCO. Posting to Purdue Only is a free service to our employers. Establish an Account
- Employer Information Sessions:
On-campus presentations can increase your campus visibility and allow potential employees to learn about your organization and the opportunities you offer. Contact CCO for more information.
- Campus Interviews:
CCO hosts one of the largest campus recruitment programs in the country. Set your interview dates now and use NACElink at Purdue myCCO to:
- Attach job descriptions to your visit
- View referred student resumes online
- Pre-select and notify students of interviewing opportunities
- View interview schedules
- Provide company information and a link to your organization's website
Want to talk with a CCO Employer Coordinator?
When you work with CCO, an employer coordinator is available to help you achieve your recruiting and employer branding goals. Coordinators are assigned alphabetically according to your organization's name.
|0 - 9 and A & B||Darshini Renderemail@example.com||765-494-2656|
|D - F||Cindy Onealfirstname.lastname@example.org||765-494-6177|
|G - J||Susan Bushemail@example.com||765-494-3987|
|K - P||Claudine Meilinkfirstname.lastname@example.org||765-494-3988||Q - Z||Susan Hychkaemail@example.com||765-494-3986|
Not sure where to start?
All employer-related questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-494-3981
Want assistance managing your NACElink at Purdue myCCO account?
- Contact Beth Smith by phone at 765-494-3984 or email at email@example.com.
Want to meet the CCO staff or Academic Department contacts?
- Virtually meet our CCO Director and all our talented staff!
- Review a list of Purdue's majors with suggested clusters for IT, engineering/technology, business, sales, supply chain positions, and more.
- Interested in developing relationships with key departments on campus?
Use this list of CCO Academic Department Liaisons to start that process.