POST A JOB
Employers who are not conducting On-Campus Interviews but still want to source candidates for full-time and internship opportunities may want to simply post a job.
How to Post a Job in NACElink at Purdue
- Log in to NACElink@Purdue. (If you do not have an account, click here to create one.)
- Click on “Jobs” in the top navigation bar of your NACElink@Purdue desktop.
- Click on the “Add new” button.
- Complete the online form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Click “Done” to save the job to your account and to post it to Purdue University.
Tips to Improve Resume Submissions
We encourage you to complete your Company Profile by clicking “Profile” in the top navigation bar of your NACElink@Purdue account. Students will be able to access this information as part of all your job postings, and it will also be available to students who want to learn more about your company’s overview, locations, products and services, key statistics and company culture.