Resources for Students Impacted by the Conflict in Ukraine
We are living in a difficult time. The brutality witnessed in the invasion of Ukraine, combined with the uncertainty associated with disturbing events that will follow, produces anxiety in all of us. The staff of the CCO cares deeply for those Boilermakers most affected by these untenable circumstances. Please know that there are a variety of campus resources established to assist students with navigating their college experiences – especially during this current time. Included among them…
- Center for Career Opportunities provides students seeking career development and employer/professional school engagement options with staff by offering appointments in-person or via on-line platforms. An impressive array of on-demand services are also available to students.
- Counseling and Psychological Services offers many online resources in addition to sessions with licensed therapists in support of students’ mental and emotional well-being.
- International Students and Scholars provides many options for International students including financial hardship concerns, maintaining legal status, and understanding benefits available through student visa programs.
- Live Health Online, a virtual health and mental wellness benefit of Purdue’s health insurance plan through Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Office of the Dean of Students – offers a variety of resources connecting students to a team of caring professionals available to support the campus experience and students’ successful engagement within their academic programs.
- Purdue Graduate School – This link to Omsbud services are available to both new and continuing graduate students.
- Report Hate & Bias if you feel victimized or harassed while on campus. If you feel you are physically in danger, call 911 immediately.