Create Your myCCO Account
Why Should You create a myCCO Account?Log into your myCCO account.
- Access online job postings
- Live Online Resume, Interview and Job Coaching: Brainfuse Job Now
- Ability to practice interviewing using InterviewStream
- Access company data using Mergent Online
First Time New User
- Enter the first 10 digits from your PU-ID number without spaces or dashes as both the USERNAME and PASSWORD the first time you log into myCCO.
Example: Username: 0012345678
- I agree to:
- ACCURATE INFORMATION: Certify my job search documents to be truthful and accurate.
- GRANT ACCESS: Allow CCO to provide my job search documents to prospective employers.
- HONOR COMMITMENTS: Keep all appointments that I've scheduled with employers and CCO Staff.
- GENUINE INTEREST: Sign up for interviews with only employers with whom I'm interested in working.
- PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT: Accept an offer of employment in good faith and immediately notify employers of acceptance or non-acceptance of the offer. Withdraw from interviewing process and no longer pursue positions with other employers.
- REPORT SUSPICIOUS INQUIRIES: Understand that job seekers can be deceived by organizations posing as legitimate employers. Evidence of this behavior includes requests for personal information (i.e. social security numbers or credit card numbers) and requests for money. If you're suspicious of such an organization, do not respond to them and please share details with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONSEQUENCES FOR NON-COMPLIANCE: Accept that failure to adhere to any point in this agreement may result in the removal of my interview privileges in the Center for Career Opportunities.
- The CCO agrees to:
- PROVIDE SERVICES: Assist you with your career decision-making and job search activities.
- ACCESS OF INFORMATION: Provide access to a range of career opportunities and types of employers.
- NON-DISCRIMINATION: Provide access and reasonable accommodations to prospective employers without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
- PROTECT CONFIDENTIALITY: Exercise sound judgment and fairness in maintaining your confidentiality
- STUDENT ADVOCACY: Respond to employer EEO non-compliance concerns and unethical behavior.
Follow-up with those posting suspicious vacancies, when possible, and consult with students and alumni affected by this dubious behavior.
Your PU-ID will always be your username to login to myCCO. Once you have completed your myCCO profile, the system will send an email with your "NEW" password.
Current Purdue Students
All current West Lafayette students PU-ID numbers are in the myCCO database that are currently registerd for classes.
If you registered late for classes or your PU-ID is not working, please complete the registration form include "registered late for classes" in the notes section.
If you already know your Purdue University Identification Card(PU-ID) number:
Enter your 10 digit PU-ID number without spaces or dashes as both the USERNAME and PASSWORD the first time you log into myCCO.
Example: Username: 0012345678
If you think you have an existing account in myCCO, but don't remember your PUID...
email email@example.com with the Subject Line: Existing myCCO Account Forgot PU-ID.
If you need to request your PU-ID: Click here to sumbit the Alumni PU-ID Request form and CCO will respond to your request within 3-5 business days.
Future Students, Post Doc Fellows, and Regional Campuses
Future Purdue Student
We look forward to seeing you on campus. Your PU-ID will work at the beginning of the semester that you start your full-time classes.
Regional Campus and Statewide Technology Students
Students attending any of the Purdue Regional Campuses or Statewide Technology locations pursuing a "Purdue" degree are eligible to utilize myCCO. Please contact your campus Career Services office by clicking here.
Post Doc Fellows
Please complete the PU-ID Request form. In the Problem Description area please enter CURRENT POST DOC and the department that currently employs you. Note: When you create your myCCO account, select the graduation year you will finish your post doc position at Purdue University.
Contact Us with Questions
Have questions, please contact the CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation Agreement -- Please read agreement before logging in to myCCO.