We invite you to consider using CCO resources for your course assignments
- The CCO has recorded videos that provide overviews on topics such as Job Search, Interviewing, Networking, Resumes, and CVs, which are available on the Purdue CCO YouTube Channel.
- We encourage faculty and staff to embed these within BrightSpace and use them, as relevant, in their classrooms.
- The CCO publishes a comprehensive handbook to assist students in the full range of activities related to finding great jobs.
- Use the free CCO Career Planning Handbook as a text for your professional development course. Students may obtain one for free at the center in YONG 132 or download their own copy: https://www.cco.purdue.edu/Students/WhatWeOffer?tab=CCOHandbook
MyCCO - Purdue’s Online Job Board
- Thousands of full-time and internship opportunities for all majors can be found on Purdue’s online job board.
- Assign students to register, upload a resume and search for a job to guide personalized career planning.
- Use Faculty and Staff MyCCO Login to create a faculty account. An instructional video can be found
- Big Interview is a web-based platform designed to provide students with virtual mock interviews and can be found in the Shortcut section on the homepage of their MyCCO account.
- E-mail email@example.com to request an administrative account in Big Interview and set up a mock interview assignment for students in your course.
- Use www.cco.purdue.edu/Home/myCCO to log into their account and click on the Big Interview hyperlink shortcut located on the right hand side.
- The Career Research Portal is an online comprehensive career resource that includes numerous Purdue-subscribed databases supporting students’ employer research efforts.
- Assign students to research an organization or company of interest.
- The Career Research Portal is a collaborative partnership of the CCO, Krannert Professional Development Center, Office of Professional Practice, Parrish Library and Purdue Alumni Association.
Contact the CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to discuss other ways our resources can help your students.