What is myCCO?
myCCO is a portal where Purdue students and alumni can apply for internships, full-time and part-time opportunities.
How can myCCO help me?
Employers posting jobs, internships, and other opportunities on myCCO want YOU. Using the myCCO service allows you to take advantage of Purdue University’s reputation and vast network of industry connections.
How do I get a myCCO account?
- As a first time user enter your PUID as both your user name and password.(NOTE: the first 2 digits MUST be a double zero (00) even if they're not included in your current PUID. For example: 0012345678). Your PUID (with the double zero) will always be your username to log in to myCCO. Once you have completed your myCCO profile, the system will send an email with your "NEW" password.
- Read the “Participation Agreement” and “Cancellation and Missed Interview Policy” before clicking “I Agree to Terms.”
- Complete all required fields when completing your profile.
How can I make the most of myCCO?
Upload Your Resume
- Click on “Resumes ETC” on the top navigation bar.
- Select “Add New.”
- Add a descriptive label to help you remember each document. Employers will not be able to see the label.
- Select your document type. Use “Other Documents” for your transcript.
Edit Profile Privacy to be included in Resume Books and receive emails from myCCO
- Resume Books are a feature of myCCO that allows employers to pull resumes from students who meet the criteria of a position they’re looking to fill. If you opt-in for resume books, you have the chance to receive an email or call from an employer about a position!
- CCO Career Consultants will email you every time there is an on-campus interviewing opportunity that hasn’t received a lot of applicants so you know about the opportunity. You will also receive the Inside Track-a weekly career newsletter that updates you on career events happening that week.
Search and Apply for Jobs & On-Campus Interviews
- Hover on “Jobs” on the top navigation bar.
- Click on “myCCO Interviews and Job Listings” on the drop-down menu.
- Use the search bar and the advanced search options to find job postings relevant you.
- Apply to a positing by clicking the “Apply” button and submitting the required documents. For some positions, you may not be able to apply. These positions are on-campus recruitment postings and you must meet all screening criteria, including major, degree, graduation date, and work authorization.
- Note: Read the job posting carefully as the employer may refer you to the company website to apply.
Create Job Search Agents
- After running an “Advanced Search,” Click “Saved Searches.”
- Give your search a title and set a schedule for new job posting to be sent to you.
- Select “Yes” for “New Results Only.”
- Click “Save.”
Follow Purdue Internships on Twitter
- Purdue Internships keeps you connected to myCCO internship postings on a daily basis!
What else comes with a myCCO account?
- Live Online Resume, Interview and Job Coaching: Brainfuse Job Now
- Ability to practice interviewing using Big Interview
- Access company data using Mergent Online
- Access to listings of company information sessions
- Network with company contacts who have recently recruited at Purdue
- See what companies are coming to upcoming career fairs
Having trouble creating your account?
- FORGOTTEN PASSWORD: If you think you have an existing account in myCCO but don't remember your PU-ID, email email@example.com with the subject line: Existing myCCO Account Forgot PU-ID.
- ALUMNI: If you need to request your PU-ID: Click here to submit the Alumni PU-ID Request form and the CCO will respond to your request within 3-5 business days.
- FUTURE STUDENT: We look forward to seeing you on campus. Your PU-ID will work at the beginning of the semester that you start your full-time classes.
- REGIONAL CAMPUS: Students attending any of the Purdue Regional Campuses or Statewide Technology locations pursuing a "Purdue" degree are eligible to utilize myCCO. Please contact your campus Career Services office.
- POST DOC FELLOWS: Please complete the PU-ID Request form. In the Problem Description area please enter CURRENT POST DOC and the department that currently employs you. Note: When you create your myCCO account, select the graduation year you will finish your post doc position at Purdue University.
Have questions? Please contact the CCO at firstname.lastname@example.org.