The positions listed on this page are directed towards those students who are eligible for Federal Work Study.

You can find out if you are eligible for Federal Work Study by navigating to your My Purdue Plan, or by contacting the Division of Financial Aid to ask.

Offsite Federal Work Study positions are positions within the community that are usually offered by non-profit organizations and non-partisan governmental organizations such as city and county governments.

If you have identified a position within the Greater Lafayette area you think would qualify, but is not listed here, feel free to provide the information below to the employer to see if they might be able to fund said position using the Federal Work Study program.

  • Off-campus supervisors of potential Federal Work-Study eligible student employees should contact the Purdue University Office of the Bursar at 765-494-5373 or for an off-campus FWS site agreement form and further instructions.