Purdue Boilermakers go on to do amazing things after they graduate and we know you are no exception. Whether you have secured employment, are still job searching, been accepted into a graduate program, or have not yet made your final decision, we want to know your plans.
- So we can brag about our awesome grads to future Boilermakers,
- Inspire current underclassmen with your great successes,
- Assist current students negotiating salaries with employers, and
- Allow employers to offer competitive salaries to future graduating students.
YOU have the opportunity to make a difference in the Boilermaker network. Are you up to the challenge? We know it can be tacky, but sometimes it’s okay to brag, and this is one of those times.
Purdue University-West Lafayette Students Who Have Graduated or Are Graduating Between December 2020 and May 2021:
Each year, the Purdue University Center for Career Opportunities conducts a post-graduation survey of all graduates. This information is utilized to provide summary data on your graduating class. This data is critical for the University's annual report and is also helpful to academic departments, current and prospective students and potential employers.
Please click here to complete your survey - it takes less than 5 minutes.
Keep in mind:
- All information collected is strictly confidential and released only in aggregate form
- Information is never released identifying specific students or employers
Thank you for sharing your future plans! Purdue University congratulates you on your graduation and wishes you all the best in your future endeavors. As you anticipate your next steps upon graduation, please return to this page to update us, if your employment or continuing Education status changes in the next several months.
Send an email or stop by the CCO in Young 132 to share your success stories!
*The CCO does not report on individual information, only summary data is reported.