After careful consideration of the current campus situation, the decision has been made to close the Career Closet until further notice.
At the CCO, we want all students to be successful regardless of their financial circumstances. To assist our Boilermakers who are on a budget, the CCO Career Closet will provide professional clothing to students who are unable to afford proper interview attire.
Need clothes for an interview, career fair or professional event, but don't know how you can afford it?
The CCO Career Closet may have the right fit for FREE. Here's what will happen with you visit the Career Closet:
- Greet a career services consultant or CCO Peer Consultant in Young 132 during our Drop-in times, Monday-Friday from 10 am-4 pm.
- Proceed to the second floor to explore the Career Closet.
- Try on items in a private dressing room.
- Seek assistance from the career services consultant or CCO Peer Consultant in the nearby waiting area (if you have questions or want fashion advice).
- Find your perfect interview outfit (in 20 minutes or less).
- Walk into your interview feeling confident!
- Students may select 1 outfit per academic year to keep.
- Because clothing supplies are based upon donation, we may not be able to provide you with the correct size.
- If you don’t find an outfit that fits, you can always come back again to browse our new arrivals!
Want to make a difference in the future of a Boilermaker?
The Career Closet is in need of the following items:
- Men and women’s suits
- Blouses and shirts
- Men and women’s dress pants
- Belts, ties, etc.
- Gently worn shoes
Donations can be brought to the CCO in Young Hall 132 between 10am and 4pm Monday-Friday, or you can contact email@example.com for more information.