Post a Job
REASONS TO POST A JOB IN MyCCO@PURDUE
- Utilize year-round hiring opportunities.
- Source candidates from all majors for both internships and full-time positions
- Reach great Purdue talent without having to come to campus.
SIX EASY STEPS
- Log into or create a MyCCO@Purdue account.
- Click on “Jobs > Job Postings” in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the “Post a Job” button.
- Click "Post to This School Only" for free to Purdue University students only.
- Complete the online form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Click “Submit” to save the job to your account and to post it to Purdue University.
TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR APPLICATIONS
- Complete your Company Profile by clicking “Profile” in the left navigation bar. Students will be able to access this information as part of all your job postings, and it will also be available to students who want to learn more about your company’s overview, locations, products and services, key statistics and company culture.
- Send a copy of your job posting (include your MyCCO Job ID) to Deparment Contact from the student majors in which you are interested. It can be found on the last dropdown option under Employers on the CCO website.
- Do a Resume Search Request to query our resume database for students who qualify for your job and send them an email asking them to apply.
CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO TO SEE WHY GREAT COMPANIES RECRUIT TOP TALENT AT PURDUE!