STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL RECRUITING IN A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
Ensure your Company Profile on Purdue's online job board (MyCCO) is complete and current to ensure students get a great impression of your brand. Upload your logo, tell about your company culture, provide key statistics, photos and even videos to inform and impress students.
Register for Career Fairs to connect with many students from targeted majors.
- Purdue will be hosting many virtual, hybrid, and in-person Career Fairs – click here for the list of career fairs and registration links.
- Get access to a Resume Book for all students who may attend the fair.
Request a Virtual Information Session (Tech Talk, Coffee Chat, etc.) to provide an interactive and engaging presentation.
- From the Shortcuts on the right side of your desktop in MyCCO, click on Request a New Virtual Information Session.
- Select “Information Session – Virtual” in the dropdown.
- Complete all fields.
- Use your own platform to host your Info Session.
Interview qualified students.
- From the Shortcuts on the right side of your desktop in MyCCO, click on Request a New ‘OCR’ Interview Date.
- Select Request a Schedule.
- Select the current semester and Preselect OCR Model which will enable you to select which applicants you want to interview.
- Complete remaining fields.
- Allow the system to automatically set up your interview schedule using the virtual platform of your choice.
- QUESTIONS? Reach out to our Employer Coordination Staff who are here to give you customized assistance.