Calendar: Health Programs Expo
Health Programs Expo
|LOCATED AT:||Purdue Memorial Union North & South Ballrooms|
Event Dates and Times
All times are the University's Local Time (EST).
|DATE:||Mar 02, 2020|
If you have questions regarding this event feel free to contact:
Don't miss your chance to talk to university healthcare program representatives at our annual Health Programs Expo.
- Dress is casual, no need for a resume.
- Stay as long as you can. Pop in between classes.
- All pre-health students, first-year through senior year should attend this important event!
So why should you attend?
- Wonder if your GPA is competitive for professional school?
- Not sure what score you should aim for on your aptitude test?
- Unsure if you have enough clinical hours, shadowing or volunteering?
- Should you repeat that prerequisite class?
- Still deciding where you should apply or what to look for in programs?
- Curious about other health care fields?
- Still need to establish a parallel plan (back-up plan)?
- Not sure what to look for in a professional program? Start to figure out what you find interesting in programs by learning about what various programs offer.
Ask an admissions representative directly!
Program representatives will talk to you about their programs in medicine, dentistry, physician assistant, physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, veterinary medicine, podiatric medicine, chiropractic medicine, health care administration, public health, nursing, pharmacy, nutrition and dietetics, and more!
More information is available at: https://www.purdue.edu/preprofessional/News/Health%20Programs%20Expo.php